Clue: Singer Makeba
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Makeba. See the results below.
- Judah Ben-Hur's mother
- Sister of Moses
- Moses' sister
- She left Moses in the bulrushes
- Numbers woman
- Biathlete Bedard
- Sister of Moses and Aaron
- O. Henry Award-winning Truman Capote story, or either of its main female characters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - August 15, 2005
- New York Times - March 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Singer Makeba that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!