Clue: Mosque figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Mosque figure. See the results below.
- Descendant of Fatima, to Shiites
- The Ayatollah, for one
- Mosque V.I.P.
- Mosque officiator
- Shiite leader
- Muslim holy man
- Shi'ite leader
- Turbaned priest
- Mosque bigwig
- Muhammad al-Mahdi, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 03, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - September 28, 2012
- Netword - February 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 25, 2007
- Washington Post - July 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Mosque figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!