Clue: Shiite leader
We have 2 answers for the clue Shiite leader. See the results below.
- Descendant of Fatima, to Shiites
- The Ayatollah, for one
- Mosque V.I.P.
- Mosque officiator
- Muslim holy man
- Shi'ite leader
- Turbaned priest
- Mosque bigwig
- Muhammad al-Mahdi, for one
- Muslim leader
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 23, 2011
- New York Times - October 20, 2010
- New York Times - February 09, 2010
- LA Times - November 25, 2009
- LA Times - January 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 01, 2008
- Washington Post - January 04, 2005
- New York Times - December 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Shiite leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!