Clue: Mournful wail
We have 2 answers for the clue Mournful wail. See the results below.
- Despondent comment
- "Oh, woe!"
- Cry for "poor Yorick"
- Griever's exclamation
- Woeful word
- Cry for what might have been
- "I am miserable"
- "Woe is me!"
- "___, 'tis true I have gone here and there": Shak.
- Start of Hamlet's "Yorick" speech
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Mournful wail that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!