Clue: Multigenerational story
We have 2 answers for the clue Multigenerational story. See the results below.
- Quite a story
- Many a Cecil B. De Mille film
- "War and Peace," e.g.
- Kind of proportions
- "Beowulf," for one
- "Iliad" or "Aeneid," e.g.
- Grand, as an adventure
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 06, 2014
- Universal - June 26, 2014
- New York Times - May 19, 2014
- Universal - August 02, 2012
- Netword - December 28, 2011
- USA Today - August 17, 2009
- Washington Post - March 18, 2005
- New York Times - September 24, 2002
- New York Times - March 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Multigenerational story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!