Clue: Mussorgsky's Godunov
We have 1 answer for the clue Mussorgsky's Godunov. See the results below.
- Pushkin hero
- Tennis's Becker
- Villain for Rocky and Bullwinkle
- Mussorgsky bass
- Title character in a Pushkin drama
- Czar in a Mussorgsky opera
- Cartoon villain Badenov
- Natasha's partner in crime
- Mr. Yeltsin
- Natasha's cartoon sidekick
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mussorgsky's Godunov that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!