Clue: Title character in a Pushkin drama
We have 1 answer for the clue Title character in a Pushkin drama. See the results below.
- Pushkin hero
- Tennis's Becker
- Villain for Rocky and Bullwinkle
- Mussorgsky's Godunov
- Mussorgsky bass
- Czar in a Mussorgsky opera
- Cartoon villain Badenov
- Natasha's partner in crime
- Mr. Yeltsin
- Natasha's cartoon sidekick
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Title character in a Pushkin drama that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!