Clue: Mystery writer who created Dr. Gideon Fell
We have 1 answer for the clue Mystery writer who created Dr. Gideon Fell. See the results below.
- N.F.L. co-founder Joe
- Author John Dickson ___
- Writer famous for locked-room mysteries
- Ragtime pianist called "Fingers"
- "The Alienist" author
- Songstress Vikki
- "The Witch of the Low Tide" mystery novelist
- Singer Vikki
- Detective novelist John Dickson ___
- "It Walks by Night" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mystery writer who created Dr. Gideon Fell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!