Clue: Mythical goat-man
We have 3 answers for the clue Mythical goat-man. See the results below.
- Satyr's kin
- Lawn sculpture, maybe
- Horned deity
- Forest flautist
- Pan, e.g.
- Woodland spirit
- Goat-man of myth
- "The Afternoon of a ___" (Nijinsky ballet)
- Pan, for one
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 16, 2013
- Netword - January 14, 2013
- Universal - June 17, 2011
- Universal - June 02, 2011
- Universal - April 22, 2011
- Netword - September 15, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - September 28, 2008
- Washington Post - May 20, 2003
- Washington Post - August 23, 2001
- Washington Post - December 01, 2000
- Washington Post - July 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mythical goat-man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!