Clue: Nabokov title heroine
We have 1 answer for the clue Nabokov title heroine. See the results below.
- Critic ___ Louise Huxtable
- City SSW of Tulsa
- Toothpaste-approving grp.
- Nabokov heroine
- Holly Hunter in "The Piano"
- Toothpullers' grp.
- Nabokov novel
- Orthodontist's org.
- Org. quoted on toothpaste tubes
- Drillers' org.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 07, 2010
- New York Times - September 23, 2009
- New York Times - June 02, 2004
- Washington Post - October 07, 2003
- Washington Post - August 05, 2002
- Washington Post - November 27, 2001
- Washington Post - April 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Nabokov title heroine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!