Clue: Nabokov's longest novel
We have 1 answer for the clue Nabokov's longest novel. See the results below.
- Critic ___ Louise Huxtable
- City SSW of Tulsa
- Toothpaste-approving grp.
- Nabokov heroine
- Holly Hunter in "The Piano"
- Toothpullers' grp.
- Nabokov novel
- Orthodontist's org.
- Org. quoted on toothpaste tubes
- Drillers' org.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 12, 2014
- New York Times - July 22, 2014
- New York Times - February 21, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Nabokov's longest novel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!