Clue: Name from the Latin for "nourishing"
We have 1 answer for the clue Name from the Latin for "nourishing". See the results below.
- ___ mater
- Soprano Gluck
- Heroine of Tennessee Williams's "Summer and Smoke"
- Michigan town or its college
- Book of the Book of Mormon
- Michigan college or its town
- Michigan college
- Mrs. Alfred Hitchcock
- "Summer and Smoke" heroine
- __ mater
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Name from the Latin for "nourishing" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!