Clue: "Summer and Smoke" heroine
We have 2 answers for the clue "Summer and Smoke" heroine. See the results below.
- ___ mater
- Soprano Gluck
- Heroine of Tennessee Williams's "Summer and Smoke"
- Michigan town or its college
- Book of the Book of Mormon
- Michigan college or its town
- Michigan college
- Mrs. Alfred Hitchcock
- __ mater
- Name from the Latin for "nourishing"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 06, 2009
- Universal - January 17, 2007
- USA Today - July 12, 2006
- New York Times - March 13, 2002
- New York Times - September 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Summer and Smoke" heroine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!