Clue: Nasser was its pres.
We have 1 answer for the clue Nasser was its pres.. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 18, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - November 12, 2010
- New York Times - March 27, 2007
- New York Sun - January 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Nasser was its pres. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!