Clue: Native Indian in the British army
We have 1 answer for the clue Native Indian in the British army. See the results below.
- ___ Rebellion of 1857-59
- Native soldier, in old India
- Indian employed as a British soldier
- ___ Mutiny (India rebellion of the 1850s)
- Old Indian infantryman
- Native of India in the British army
- Onetime Indian soldier
- Indian in the British army
- Indian soldier
- Native soldier of old India
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 16, 2012
- New York Times - December 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Native Indian in the British army that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!