Clue: NATO, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue NATO, e.g.. See the results below.
- It stands for something
- NASA, e.g.
- NASDAQ, NASCAR, or NASA
- NASCAR or NASDAQ
- Scuba, e.g.
- Radar, e.g.
- SCUBA, for one
- The longest one in English is the Navy term "ADCOMSUBORDCOMPHIBSPAC"
- Basis of the answer to each starred clue, commonly
- NASA or NATO
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 26, 2017
- USA Today - March 15, 2017
- New York Times - January 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue NATO, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!