ACRONYM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- NATO, e.g.
- It stands for something
- NASA, e.g.
- NASDAQ, NASCAR, or NASA
- NASCAR or NASDAQ
- Scuba, e.g.
- Radar, e.g.
- SCUBA, for one
- The longest one in English is the Navy term "ADCOMSUBORDCOMPHIBSPAC"
- Basis of the answer to each starred clue, commonly
- NASA or NATO
- NASA, for one
- NATO, for example
- 'AWOL' or 'NASA,' e.g.
- Word form
- NATO or OPEC
- Laser or radar
- Radar or laser
- Opening letters?
- NATO, for one
- Word formed from initials
- Word formed from initals
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 31, 2017
- LA Times - June 04, 2017
- New York Times - April 02, 2017
- LA Times - January 08, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 02, 2017
- LA Times - December 04, 2016
- New York Times - April 10, 2015
- Netword - July 11, 2012
- Canadiana - June 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 01, 2011
- New York Times - June 30, 2011
- Chicago Reader - January 29, 2010
- Washington Post - April 20, 2008
- New York Sun - March 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 24, 2006
- New York Sun - December 02, 2005
- USA Today - July 22, 2005
- New York Times - June 18, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer acronym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!