Clue: Naval officer: Abbr.
We have 4 answers for the clue Naval officer: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Naval position: Abbr.
- U.S.N. rank below Capt.
- Naval leader: Abbr.
- U.S.N. rank
- One reporting to a capt.
- U.S.N. position
- Naval rank (abbr.)
- High mil. rank
- NASA rank
- Capt.'s inferior in the Navy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 2018
- New York Times - November 21, 2016
- Universal - February 18, 2015
- Washington Post - April 03, 2014
- Washington Post - November 16, 2012
- New York Times - April 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Naval officer: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!