Clue: Naval rank: Abbr.
We have 3 answers for the clue Naval rank: Abbr.. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2013
- New York Times - April 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2006
- New York Times - August 12, 2004
- Washington Post - February 06, 2004
- New York Times - January 12, 2004
- New York Times - February 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Naval rank: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!