Clue: Navigator who named Natal
We have 1 answer for the clue Navigator who named Natal. See the results below.
- Noted Portuguese navigator
- Explorer Vasco ___
- He sighted and named Natal on Christmas Day of 1497
- Explorer Vasco
- Explorer of India
- He sailed to India on the São Gabriel
- He was named viceroy of Portuguese India in 1524
- Columbus contemporary
- Portuguese explorer
- Exploring contemporary of Columbus
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Navigator who named Natal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!