Clue: Nearly sacrificed son
We have 1 answer for the clue Nearly sacrificed son. See the results below.
- Newton or Stern
- Writer Asimov
- Stern that works with a bow
- Soul singer Hayes
- Violinist Stern
- Composer Albéniz
- Funk of Funk & Wagnalls
- Father of biblical twins
- Half-brother of Ishmael
- Captain Hull, known as "Old Ironsides"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 23, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - October 01, 2006
- New York Times - July 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Nearly sacrificed son that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!