Clue: Newton or Stern
We have 1 answer for the clue Newton or Stern. See the results below.
- Writer Asimov
- Stern that works with a bow
- Nearly sacrificed son
- Soul singer Hayes
- Violinist Stern
- Composer Albéniz
- Funk of Funk & Wagnalls
- Father of biblical twins
- Half-brother of Ishmael
- Captain Hull, known as "Old Ironsides"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 15, 2013
- LA Times - January 23, 2012
- Washington Post - August 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 14, 2008
- New York Times - July 20, 1999
- New York Times - January 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Newton or Stern that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!