Clue: Nephew of Claudius
We have 2 answers for the clue Nephew of Claudius. See the results below.
- Tiny village
- Work of 1604
- Dogpatch, for one
- "... heaven hath pleas'd it so, / To punish me ..." speaker
- Classic Olivier role
- "To be or not to be" soliloquist
- Whence the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit"
- "To be or not to be" speaker
- Whence the line "To sleep: perchance to dream"
- Source of the line "Frailty, thy name is woman!"
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 14, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Nephew of Claudius that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!