Clue: New York City has five
We have 1 answer for the clue New York City has five. See the results below.
- Numbers usually in parentheses
- They're often found in parentheses
- Many new numbers these days
- 727 and others
- 307 for Wyoming and 907 for Alaska
- 212 and 646, in Manhattan
- Numbers following 1
- 256 and 512, e.g.
- Long-distance callers' needs
- New York City quintet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue New York City has five that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!