Clue: Numbers usually in parentheses
We have 1 answer for the clue Numbers usually in parentheses. See the results below.
- They're often found in parentheses
- Many new numbers these days
- 727 and others
- New York City has five
- 307 for Wyoming and 907 for Alaska
- 212 and 646, in Manhattan
- Numbers following 1
- 256 and 512, e.g.
- Long-distance callers' needs
- New York City quintet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Numbers usually in parentheses that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!