Clue: News satire source, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue News satire source, briefly. See the results below.
- Variety show since 1975, briefly
- Debut of 10/11/75, briefly
- NBC prog. since 1975
- Sketch-based TV show, briefly
- Show with skits, for short
- Show that's launched many film careers: Abbr.
- Where the Blues Brothers debuted: Abbr.
- Skittish show?: Abbr.
- The Blues Brothers sang here: Abbr.
- Venue for the Blues Brothers, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue News satire source, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!