Clue: Nibble away
We have 2 answers for the clue Nibble away. See the results below.
- Be an eager beaver
- Put some teeth into
- Chew (on)
- Eat beaver-style
- Chew like a beaver
- Chew, like a beaver
- Vex, with "at"
- Wear down little by little
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 31, 2016
- Washington Post - February 03, 2015
- Onion A.V. Club - June 20, 2012
- Washington Post - February 05, 2011
- Washington Post - July 30, 2010
- Washington Post - July 05, 2007
- USA Today - June 04, 2007
- LA Times - April 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2004
- New York Times - April 09, 2002
- New York Times - March 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Nibble away that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!