Clue: Chew like a beaver
We have 2 answers for the clue Chew like a beaver. See the results below.
- Be an eager beaver
- Put some teeth into
- Chew (on)
- Eat beaver-style
- Chew, like a beaver
- Nibble away
- Vex, with "at"
- Wear down little by little
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 23, 2013
- New York Times - May 13, 2013
- Netword - January 10, 2012
- Washington Post - December 31, 2011
- Netword - June 08, 2011
- Netword - August 07, 2006
- Washington Post - March 28, 2006
- Netword - November 28, 2005
- Washington Post - September 13, 2000
- New York Times - May 17, 1999
- New York Times - June 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Chew like a beaver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!