Clue: Nicklaus rival
We have 1 answer for the clue Nicklaus rival. See the results below.
- Five-time British Open champ
- Psychologist who launched behaviorism
- Bell's first phone call recipient
- Holmes's confidant
- Sherlock Holmes' colleague
- Doyle's narrator
- Holmes' cohort
- Jude Law, in "Sherlock Holmes"
- First woman to lead a seat-winning Federal Party
- Holmes companion
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 12, 2014
- LA Times - October 14, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Nicklaus rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!