Clue: Nickname for Hemingway
We have 1 answer for the clue Nickname for Hemingway. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 31, 2014
- Universal - November 12, 2013
- Universal - August 20, 2013
- Universal - September 15, 2012
- New York Times - August 04, 2009
- LA Times - May 19, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Nickname for Hemingway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!