Clue: Nickname for Hemingway or Haydn
We have 1 answer for the clue Nickname for Hemingway or Haydn. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 08, 2008
- Washington Post - August 10, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Nickname for Hemingway or Haydn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!