Clue: Nina's traveling companion
We have 1 answer for the clue Nina's traveling companion. See the results below.
- Ship commanded by Martin Pinzón
- One of a trio that weighed anchor August 3, 1492
- One of an old threesome
- Columbian vessel
- Martín Pinzón's command
- One of Columbus's ships
- Second of a historical trio
- Ship of 1492
- One of a famous trio
- Martín Alonso Pinzón's ship
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Nina's traveling companion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!