Clue: Nonsense poet Edward
We have 1 answer for the clue Nonsense poet Edward. See the results below.
- Kind of jet
- Norman of sitcom fame
- Gloucester's king
- "Laughable Lyrics" writer
- Limerick maker
- Shakespearean king
- "There was an Old Man with a beard" writer
- Regan's father
- Cordelia's father
- "King __" (play in which The Fool appears)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 14, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Nonsense poet Edward that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!