Clue: Not original
We have 3 answers for the clue Not original. See the results below.
- Like influential speakers, often
- Like successful orators
- Used another's words
- In Bartlett's, e.g.
- In 'Bartlett's'
- Used the words of
- Gave, as an estimate
- Repeated verbatim
- Like Confucius, often
- Like Yogi Berra, often
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 21, 2013
- Universal - December 20, 2012
- Universal - December 08, 2012
- Washington Post - January 07, 2010
- New York Times - July 13, 2002
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Not original that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!