QUOTED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Not original
- Like influential speakers, often
- Like successful orators
- Used another's words
- In Bartlett's, e.g.
- In 'Bartlett's'
- Used the words of
- Gave, as an estimate
- Repeated verbatim
- Like Confucius, often
- Like Yogi Berra, often
- Repeated another's words
- Named the price
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2016
- New York Times - October 24, 2015
- New York Times - February 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 09, 2014
- Chicago Reader - December 14, 2012
- New York Times - August 05, 2010
- LA Times - April 18, 2009
- New York Times - October 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2004
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer quoted that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!