Clue: Noted Folies-Bergère designer
We have 2 answers for the clue Noted Folies-Bergère designer. See the results below.
- Art Deco designer
- Art Deco pioneer
- Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art
- Originator of cutout dresses
- Art Deco notable
- Art Deco artist
- Art Deco illustrator
- Highly collectible lithographer
- Artist with collectible lithos
- 1910's-30's Harper's Bazaar designer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2001
- New York Times - December 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Noted Folies-Bergère designer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!