Clue: Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art
We have 1 answer for the clue Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art. See the results below.
- Art Deco designer
- Art Deco pioneer
- Originator of cutout dresses
- Art Deco notable
- Noted Folies-Bergère designer
- Art Deco artist
- Art Deco illustrator
- Highly collectible lithographer
- Artist with collectible lithos
- 1910's-30's Harper's Bazaar designer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!