Clue: Notorious 30's-40's criminal
We have 1 answer for the clue Notorious 30's-40's criminal. See the results below.
- Tenor Pavarotti
- Old crime syndicate head called "Lucky"
- "The Three Tenors" tenor with José and Plácido
- Colleague of Jos and Placido
- Opera great Pavarotti
- Colleague of José and Placido
- Crime boss known as "Lucky"
- Italian tennorPavarotti
- Tenor ___ Pavarotti
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Notorious 30's-40's criminal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!