Clue: Novel creation
We have 4 answers for the clue Novel creation. See the results below.
- Novelist's need
- It sometimes thickens
- It's followed by moviegoers
- Cabal's plans
- Basic thread
- Parcel of land
- Paranoiac's worry
- Mark on a graph
- "The ___ thickens"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 09, 2017
- Universal - December 17, 2013
- New York Times - December 08, 2012
- Universal - September 27, 2012
- New York Times - July 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Novel creation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!