Clue: Novelist's need
We have 2 answers for the clue Novelist's need. See the results below.
- It sometimes thickens
- Novel creation
- It's followed by moviegoers
- Cabal's plans
- Basic thread
- Parcel of land
- Paranoiac's worry
- Mark on a graph
- "The ___ thickens"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 18, 2015
- New York Times - September 28, 2008
- New York Times - August 28, 1999
- New York Times - June 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Novelist's need that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!