Clue: Novel on which "Clueless" is based
We have 1 answer for the clue Novel on which "Clueless" is based. See the results below.
- Mystery author Lathen
- 1816 novel made into a 1996 film
- Austen heroine
- Austen's Woodhouse
- Jane Austen novel
- Thompson of "Sense and Sensibility"
- 19th-century educator Willard
- Austen novel made into a 1996 movie
- Actress Thompson
- Mrs. Peel of "The Avengers"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 23, 2012
- New York Times - May 26, 2010
- New York Times - August 02, 2009
- Washington Post - December 30, 2007
- New York Times - August 14, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Novel on which "Clueless" is based that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!