Clue: Novelist Turgenev
We have 1 answer for the clue Novelist Turgenev. See the results below.
- Czar before Feodor I
- Dog-behavior researcher Pavlov
- Nobelist Pavlov
- Wall Street's Boesky
- Lendl of tennis
- Author Turgenev
- "Terrible" czar
- Terrible czar
- Russian "John"
- Tolstoy hero
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 02, 2013
- Universal - April 11, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - December 17, 2010
- New York Times - December 24, 2009
- USA Today - July 28, 2005
- USA Today - March 22, 2005
- New York Times - May 05, 2004
- USA Today - February 11, 2004
- Washington Post - December 22, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Novelist Turgenev that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!