Clue: Nursery rhyme merchant
We have 2 answers for the clue Nursery rhyme merchant. See the results below.
- Baker, of a sort
- Simple Simon's acquaintance
- Simple Simon met him going to the fair
- Simple Simon met one
- Simple Simon acquaintance
- Whom Simple Simon met
- Acquaintance of Simon
- Nursery-rhyme merchant
- Simon's seller
- 'Simple Simon met a ___ ...'
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 15, 2007
- New York Times - May 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nursery rhyme merchant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!