Clue: O. Henry device
We have 1 answer for the clue O. Henry device. See the results below.
- Humor not for dummies
- Nonliteral humor
- O. Henry specialty
- "The Gift of the Magi" feature
- Certain humor
- Often-missed humor
- Slice of wry?
- Humor with a twist
- It may feature a twist
- "Gulliver's Travels" feature
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 25, 2006
- Netword - June 21, 2006
- New York Times - November 26, 2002
- Washington Post - October 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue O. Henry device that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!