Clue: Obelisk, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Obelisk, say. See the results below.
- Monument carved from a single stone
- Something having a uniform, massive, inflexible quality
- Obelisk, e.g.
- Standing stone
- Large block of stone
- Easter Island statue, e.g.
- Single great stone, such as an obelisk
- Yosemite's El Capitan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 27, 2014
- New York Times - October 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Obelisk, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!