MONOLITH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Obelisk, say
- Monument carved from a single stone
- Something having a uniform, massive, inflexible quality
- Obelisk, e.g.
- Standing stone
- Large block of stone
- Easter Island statue, e.g.
- Single great stone, such as an obelisk
- Yosemite's El Capitan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 18, 2016
- Universal - June 15, 2016
- New York Times - October 21, 2015
- Universal - May 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 22, 2011
- USA Today - March 27, 2008
- New York Times - December 03, 2007
- Washington Post - May 15, 2005
- New York Times - October 28, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer monolith that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!