Clue: Occasion for bows and whistles?
We have 1 answer for the clue Occasion for bows and whistles?. See the results below.
- Bow-making time
- Play follower, usually
- Bow-taking occasion
- Response to audience applause at the end of a performance
- Acknowledgment of applause
- Actor's acknowledgment
- Performer's acknowledgment
- Applause acknowledgment
- Bow-taking time
- Post-performance acknowledgment
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Occasion for bows and whistles? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!