CURTAINCALL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Occasion for bows and whistles?
- Bow-making time
- Play follower, usually
- Bow-taking occasion
- Response to audience applause at the end of a performance
- Acknowledgment of applause
- Actor's acknowledgment
- Performer's acknowledgment
- Applause acknowledgment
- Bow-taking time
- Post-performance acknowledgment
- Offstage noise?
- Decision to go with drapes instead of blinds?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 2017
- USA Today - March 02, 2015
- Universal - December 22, 2014
- Washington Post - July 14, 2014
- Netword - December 06, 2012
- LA Times - May 16, 2012
- Universal - May 09, 2011
- Netword - April 27, 2011
- Universal - November 05, 2010
- New York Times - June 24, 2008
- New York Times - October 23, 2007
- Netword - May 03, 2007
- New York Times - February 03, 2007
- Washington Post - July 12, 2006
- Netword - July 14, 2005
- Washington Post - December 08, 2001
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer curtaincall that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!