Clue: Octopus arm
We have 2 answers for the clue Octopus arm. See the results below.
- Octopus's arm
- Jellyfish dangler
- Arm of the sea?
- Octopus' arm
- Octopus feature
- Squid's protuberance
- One may be suckered
- Flexible filament on a snail's head
- It might have many suckers
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 08, 2014
- Netword - July 15, 2013
- Netword - May 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 10, 2010
- Netword - June 02, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 09, 2008
- Netword - November 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Octopus arm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!