Clue: Off-base, in a way
We have 3 answers for the clue Off-base, in a way. See the results below.
- A wanted man, maybe
- Roll call misser
- M.P.'s prize
- In trouble, in the Army
- One gone but not forgotten
- Military no-show
- One who's decamped?
- Missing from the Marines, say
- Sans pass
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2013
- Netword - September 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Off-base, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!